Friday, January 30, 2009

happy 3rd birthday, love&cyanide.

today is a big day here at love & cyanide as it is officially our 3rd birthday. as per usual there will be cake and carebears (see below) and a new form of celebration, a blog launch!

but, first things first.. gratuitous picture of us being uber-cute and celebrating a 3rd birthday of yesteryear:


and now for the important but equally as adorable part.. in honor of our third year here on the internet we are hosting the official launch of bear's pet project.

we introduce you, dear and loyal readers, to bearsociety.

4 comments:

soulspeak23 said...

Congratulations on your 3rd year. This day also markes the 47th year of my father. Also, I have a non-blog related question and all I had was your old work e-mail addy. Shoot me an email at ryan.erickson@ubs.com and I shall ask you my oh so important question!

missyandchrissy said...

thanks - and happy bday to dad! i'm emailing you now...

Tim said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday (sorry for being late with my congratulations) - and here's to many more!!

I'm off to check out Bear's side-project now - good times!!

missyandchrissy said...

thanks for the bloggy bday wishes tim!

hope you enjoy bearsociety...bear's been working extremely hard on it.