Friday, April 04, 2008

weekly roundup.

since we've been too lazy lately to actually write real posts about any of this, and its a rainy friday afternoon and we're certain you're feeling too lazy to read real posts about any of this...a short list of what happened to us this week.


- middle of the night charley horses. numerous ones. whilst whining this morning about my third night of interrupted sleep, missy reminded me that they can be caused by dehydration. and reminded me how much alcohol i drank this week. and i commented how our office water cooler is broken. right, problem solved! giant bottle of water is sitting next to me so i can actually sleep tonight.

- the song 'rubber duckie' was sporadically stuck in my head for two days straight.

- digital clocks are showing up everywhere. as i walked to work the other morning, i noticed a new one atop a store near my apartment. then gazing out my work window, a not-yet-functioning one is now randomly atop a residential building across the street.

- we got a step closer to proving our theory about the evil nature of dermatologists.

and finally, not one, but two people brought this* to my attention, saying they thought of me and had to send. while of course feeling honored, i am sort of questioning the bacon reputation i've made for myself.


*possibly NSFW. never thought i'd ever write that phrase on here...and, hmm, the fact that i'm posting late on a friday afternoon probably negates the usefulness of it.

6 comments:

inthemiddle said...

wow, charlie horses in the BLOW. thanks for reminding me that i haven't had one in a good while, TG. found shit is the shit -- loving it.

inthemiddle said...

sometimes i think faster than i type and forget to write words like 'night' and you get extra comments :)

Tim said...

Whoa! That link was awesome!! I'm totally spreading the word on that one!

inthemiddle said...

haha --> sloppy cow hand-writing

http://www.foundshit.com/anti-beef-protest-campaign/

*sighs*

i miss our chat(not plural)...

inthemiddle said...

i'm not gonna lie, i'm still on this picture website. but chrissy LOOK what i found ---> http://www.foundshit.com/de-witte-waffle-keyboard/

missyandchrissy said...

tim - bacon bras for britain!

itm - extra comments! and waffles AND sloppy cow handwriting. all of my fave things in just one comment section...you are too good to me. =]

but we really need to start a campaign to get microsoft to create a s.c.h. font. our press releases would be mooovelous!