Friday, February 01, 2008

showers wash all my cares away.

as my NYC readers will know, its pouring out today.

whenever it rains, i get the song i love a rainy night by eddie rabbitt stuck in my head. i was a huge fan of the tune as a kid, and i can vividly remember bouncing around our apartment to it. this morning i tracked it down online, and have listened to it about 20x already in an attempt to reverse the effects that this super dreary day had been having on me.

it's working. and i've also come to the realization that i really really really enjoy songs that involve finger snapping.

2 comments:

inthemiddle said...

holy time capsule -- this song brings back memories of bopping around to country music radio in my dad's conversion van!

"...ooh it makes me high"

that part's kinda scandalous, huh?

*snaps*

missyandchrissy said...

you too?!

*cheers*

its so scandalous...although i doubt mr. rabbitt thought his song would be so popular with the under-5 set!