Wednesday, January 23, 2008

frustrated incorporated.

i don't know if soul asylum's "misery" made as big of an impression on the rest of you back in the late 90's, but it did on me, as whenever i'm generally fed-up with something/someone/life i get the chorus to the song stuck in my head. today is one of those days. i actually took to playing the song rather loudly, repeatedly, all afternoon, hoping my boss would hear it through the wall, or at the very least would get subliminal messages of his employee's unhappiness. i'm not quite sure that either has happened yet.

bah.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Can't say I was a fan at the time, but my bro was, so I absorbed it subliminally through my bedroom wall over time.

I think I'll join you in playing it loud today…

missyandchrissy said...

thanks for the support, tim! (and the proof that the subliminal thru-the-wall messaging DOES work with this song).