Wednesday, April 11, 2007

when banks compete, you win.

i stole that line from some commercial, but i truly experienced it today. i don't know if chase has been losing a lot of customers lately or what, but my trip to the bank just before was the most hardcore helpful customer-service experience i've ever had. i daresay if i had asked mark, the bank manager, who personally delivered my money to me (doesn't the branch manager have more important duties to attend to?), to shine my shoes, he so would have.

and keeping on the subject of ads, i've decided that the usage of the muppet's "manamanah" song in the new saturn commercials totally distresses me.




5 comments:

Dupa Jasia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tim said...

You should've demanded Mark clean your shoes! In fact, go back and ask him!!

Chuckles said...

Maybe he is just a sub.

missyandchrissy said...

he did have the attitude of someone desperate to please, so he could've been. i'll go in next week and look for him. and i'll bring my can of shoe polish with me this time...

Chuckles said...

Awesome.