Thursday, January 11, 2007

rapper wrapper.

so i just read that 50 cent is launching a new condom line - first vitamin water, then books, now prophylactics. a logical evolution. - which reminded me about something i have noticed recently (no! i am not going there.) during my copious trips to the drugstore.

last week while waiting on line the young woman in front of me - with baby and toddler in tow - was purchasing a box of condoms and i couldn't help but snicker about how it was a little too late for that. but then last night the woman in front of me was buying a box, and the kid with her looked to be about 7 years old.

i couldn't help but think that was vaguely inappropriate. isn't that sort of telling your child "hey, look, i don't want any more of you?"

4 comments:

Chuckles said...

The question I have is how much are the condoms? Two for a buck?

missyandchrissy said...

teehee.

Trebuchet said...

Oy vey, Chuckles.

Chuckles said...

I have a whole lot more where that came from. I have the sense of humor of a 4 year old mixed with a 40 year old.