Tuesday, February 03, 2009

day fifTEA seven.

snow, unexpected presents, and...a mystery! it's a banner tuesday over here.

*****


a package was delivered outside our apartment earlier today, and while i was under the assumption it was some dorky book missy had ordered, instead i opened the door and found a most exciting surprise - a box fu
ll of mighty leaf teas!


as the package slip only contained recipient information, we have no idea who this lovely gift is from. we're assuming our aunt or our mother, but until we get a hold of either of them we'll pretend we have some sort of mind-reading admirer who knew that this morning when i looked in the cupboard to pick out which flavor of tea i wanted i had commented to myself that our variety was dwindling. and now it isn't. tea-riffic*!


*i really enjoy tea puns.



2 comments:

Tim said...

Awesome! I do love some variety in my tea … in fact, I've got an urge for some Lapsong Souchang (OK, I know I've spelt THAT wrong) at the moment!

missyandchrissy said...

ooh, we've never had that one before...