Friday, February 20, 2009

day 69.


new shoes!

in my typical goldilocks fashion, lately i've run up against the fact that although there are at least 10 pairs of black heels in my apartment they are all either too high, too low, too casual, too fancy, too summery, too shiny, too round-toed, too pointy, too something to perfectly complete my preferred interviewing look. not that i honestly believe that i haven't gotten a job yet because an interviewer didn't like my footwear.

but i do lose sleep over such things. this pair should remedy that.


3 comments:

Tim said...

There's always a good excuse for a new pair of shoes…!

missyandchrissy said...

i think i'm going to print this page out and carry it around with me whenever i go shopping. =]

sakset.s said...

It is very well designed. Thanks for sharing.