Saturday, January 03, 2009

and on to the next one.

happy '09 everyone - we're back to civilization after being snowed in the mountains of PA for the past few days. while we had an awesome time, our first lesson learned this new year is that we are just not cut out for cold weather vacations. not in the least. thankfully our friends packed extra waterproof outerwear. we did, however, discover that we are pretty amazing snowman makers.

so we're a few days behind on the news, but in case you haven't seen this nifty little list yet - glorious. i don't quite know how i'm going to pull it off, but eventually i will get a group together for a new year's trip to watch a sausage drop and a marshmallow peep drop.



3 comments:

Tim said...

I was going to say I'm with you on the marshmallow one until I found out the marshmallow is fibreglass…

missyandchrissy said...

but doesn't the fact that it is made of fiberglass add an exciting element of danger to the drop, one that would be lost if it were just a giant marshmallow being lowered from a crane?! (working on my arguments so i'll be prepared for when i present this trip itinerary next november)

Tim said...

I think I'd rather have a real giant marshmallow fall on me than a fibreglass one … that and the fact I'd probably feel a bit ridiculous if I was caught gnawing on a fake marshmallow…