Tuesday, April 17, 2007

future goals.

after a particularly hellish meeting this afternoon, i've decided that if and when i ever run my own company, i'm outlawing tuna fish. i won't mind if my employees wear sweatpants to the office, call their friends every 15 minutes, and refuse participation in our office 'secret santa' - as long as they don't eat tunafish for lunch in our workspace.

especially not in the conference room, where a short time later, a fellow employee might have to sit for a meeting and keep her nose buried in her sleeve for a 1/2 hour lest she pass out from the lingering noxious fumes.





4 comments:

Chuckles said...

I agree completely. Anchovies are also on that list.

Tim said...

I stink my office out with the smell of toast. People only complain about it because they then want some toast - but they can't have any! Muwahahaha!

Tuna, though, seriously - hunt that person down and make them pay!

missyandchrissy said...

ugh, anchovies! missy insisted on eating fresh ones when we were on vacation and her clothes smelled for days...

and now i want some toast.

Chuckles said...

I could do with some toast and bacon and lettuce and cheese and tomato...