Friday, July 07, 2006

a friday funny.

ok, so as we've discussed before, its very easy to make loveandcyanide laugh, unless of course you're resorting to bathroom humor, which we just can't tolerate. well, one of us can't tolerate it more than the other, and since she's the angrier one, you best not be tellin' fart jokes to impress her. however, you can fall off of something, as for some odd reason pratfalls really get us. the best thing about While You Were Sleeping, besides Bill Pullman (whom we've met, and managed, in that brief 2 minute time period to make total fools of ourselves in front of. as the situation also involved a camera, a lack of film, and a gaggle of overly-excited volunteers, it was quite a memorable one in the annals of our ridiculous moments.) is this teeny little street scene, where the paper boy is riding along and just suddenly falls off his bike. it kills me. i have no idea what it's doing in the movie, since it doesn't fit at all into it, and i guess some rogue editing assistant just snuck that in there, and to you buddy, i say kudos.

anyhow, along with pratfalls, we also enjoy a good corny old-fashioned joke. this one had me in stitches today, and i figured since its friday, we all deserved a little chuckle. enjoy, kids.

I woke up this morning and there was a man stealing my gate. I didn't say anything in case he took a fence.

2 comments:

Chuckles said...

That paperboy scene is the only worthwhile scene in that entire movie. One of my several dozen brothers mademe watch that movie with him and the only time I was at all interested was that scene.

Chris said...

I'm sorry, but that joke at the end was incredible! Although, it probably shouldn't be! And yes, I do still play Bubble Bobble!